Advanz MC5 Band Saw Blades
The Advanz MC5 utilizes a multiple chip grind with a high/low tooth sequence. The chip load is spread out over more teeth to facilitate longer life.
- Cutting non-ferrous metals and castings
- Higher productivity through reduced cutting time
- Precision cuts - superb surface finish
- Excellent "cost per cut" for production cutting
- Starrett exclusive edge preparation - minimizes micro chipping
- Ideal for low alloy tooth steels, hot and cold rolled machine steels, automotive aluminium casting blocks, cast iron, brass, bronze, copper
Prices vary depending on specification of the blade required, please contact the consumables department for more information. Contact details can be found here.