Marvel 2125-M Vertical Bandsaw
Semi automatic tilt frame vertical bandsaw
- Touch screen control of the cutting functions
- 2125-M version with 34mm sawblade
- 2150-M version with 41mm sawblade
- Mitre cuts to 60° left and right
- Hydraulic blade tensioning
- Variable blade speed 9-200mpm (30-650fpm)
- 3° canted blade for optimum cutting efficiency
- Direct force sencsing precision hydraulic feed
- Self tensioning blade guides
- Automatic positioning of vertical guide arm
- Full stroke hydraulic vice
- Material handling and loading systems available
Marvel 2125-M Vertical bandsaw
For production sawing of structural steel profiles, tubes and sectional steels.
- Blade Drive: Electric with sensorless vector control for smooth acceleration and full torque.
- Speed Range: Infinitely variable: 30 to 500 FPM (9 to 152 m/min). Standard 30 to 500 FPM (9 to 152 m/min). Optional (Modification M1).
- Tilting Column: For miter cutting up to 60o left and right of vertical. Hydraulically powered cam link design includes built-in protractor. Angles are set using the touch screen control.
- Touch Screen Control: Blade Speed, feed pressure and angles are selected using the convenient, operator friendly touch screen control.
- 3° Canted Column: Standard 3-degree forward approach angle, for increased efficiency in cutting of structural materials. (Non-Canted available)