Two cylinder operation (two users can work simultaneously)
Very low maintenance requirement
Central lubrication system
5 station operation
The large punch bed area has a removable front block and is designed to give a very wide range of punching applications. A punch table with rules and guides for repetition work are ﬁtted as standard equipment.
Angle station This station provides large capacity angle cutting at 90° and 45°. Angles between 45° and 90° can be achieved by ﬁrst cutting at 90° and then ﬂ ange trimming to the required angle in the shearing station.
Section cutting station The machines are ﬁ tted as standard with blades for cutting round and square bars. With extra equipment, the machines are able to cut, in this aperture, channel, joist, T-section and many other special proﬁles.
Shearing The shearing unit is ﬁtted with a simple robust holddown which is adjustable to any thickness of material within the cutting capacity of the machine. The shear feed table with adjustable guides is ﬁtted to allow accurate feeding of materials. The guide can be adjusted to allow mitre cutting up to 45° for ﬂ t bars or to trim the ﬂ anges of angle.
Notching station The notching station is ﬁ tted as standard with a rectangular notch table with adjustable back stops, allowing repetitive positioning.
- Large punch table with multi-purpose bolster – removable table block for overhang channel / joist flange punching.
- Punch table, shear table and notch table standard equipment.
- Non-tiltable and as thus wear-free angle-cutting blades.
- Power inching and adjustable strokes at punch & shear end.
- Centralised pressure lubrication.
- Wide variety of applications – for large hole punching, crimping, tube notching, bar bending, sheet bending, punch press applications…
- Large throat depth at the punching station – extra deep throat models available.
- Mitre cut fl anges of angle under shear blade.
- Alternative rectangular / vee notching facility.
- Work station guards standard fi tment.
- Two cylinder operation.
- Overload relief on hydraulic system.
- Interchangeable bearings, seals and valves readily available from stockists of hydraulic equipment.
- Machines with very low maintenance requirements.
- Swing away punch stripper unit.
- Easy change punch holder.
- Universal die bolster.
- Heavy-duty support tables with guides at shear station and notch station.
- Heavy-duty punch table with guides and backstop.
- Curved shear arm blade with 2 (optional: 4) cutting edges.
- Shear body blade with 4 cutting edges.
- Section arm & body blade with 1 cutting edge.
- Angle cutting arm & body blades with 4 cutting edges.
- Rectangular notch bolster blades with 4 cutting edges.